* CHLOE ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, the first book in my new middle grade series, THE KINDNESS CLUB, is now available!
Click here to read an excerpt from the book!
Learn more about the series!
* Check out a menu of kindness ideas on the Meeting House blog.
* Kindness in Parade Magazine: Start 2017 right with New Year's Kind-spiration
* Kindness is Scholastic's predicted trend for 2017, here and here.
* Want to know why I wrote The Kindness Club? Check out this post at the Nerdy Book Club.
* THE KINDNESS CLUB: CHLOE ON THE BRIGHT SIDE was named as a "Best Back to School Reading Pick" by Bay State Parents.
* Speaking of THE KINDNESS CLUB, the reviews are coming in! School Library Journal said the book is ideal for elementary and middle school shelves: "A warm and charming first installment...Readers will be rewarded with a satisfying read and, hopefully, a little inspiration to be considerate in their own lives...Recommended."
* I wrote a couple of emerging reader books with Adele Griffin. Check out AGNES &
CLARABELLE and AGNES & CLARABELLE CELEBRATE, coming from Bloomsbury on January 17th, 2017.
* EDGEWATER will be available in paperback in 2017. In the meantime, check out the new ebook cover!
* You can vote for which EDGEWATER cover you prefer, right here!
I'm writing two new Young Adult books for HarperCollins! Check out the announcement: "Author of EDGEWATER and the forthcoming KINDNESS CLUB series, Courtney Sheinmel's THE SURVIVAL LIST, about a girl who finds love while researching a mysterious list that her sister left behind before she died, to Claudia Gabel at Katherine Tegen Books, in a two book deal, by Laura Dail at Laura Dail Literary Agency (World)."
January 17th, 2017
Publication of AGNES & CLARABELLE
and AGNES & CLARABELLE CELEBRATE
April 15th, 2017
Publication of Stella Batts #10: BROKEN BIRTHDAY
Saturday, May 6th, 2017
Hudson Book Festival
10 AM - 3 PM
215 Harry Howard Avenue
Hudson, NY 12534
Coming Fall 2017
Publication of Zacktastic #2
and The Kindness Club #2: DESIGNED BY LUCY
More events to come!
I am also scheduling private events in schools and book clubs. If you would like me to come speak, email me and we can work it out: email@example.com